"The Community Child Development Center of the Little Angels, is a beautifully designed facility that has been in the View Park/Windsor Hills community for over 53 years. We occupy nearly an entire city block, allowing for multiple play yards and extensive classroom, space for all ages. Our facility has recently been remodeled, drawing on warm colors of nature, that culminate into well designed, well stocked classrooms that stimulate, peak growth, learning, and creativity in each child. Because we believe in incorporating the outdoor environment into each Childs learning experience, our facility both indoors and out incorporate the beauty of nature through brilliant colored flowers, trees, and gardens in the environment."
We have a wide ranging variety of programs for infants up to children in the 6th grade.
Enrollment is easy. Tap here to give your child a head start on learning and development.
We, at Little Angels, value nutrition greatly and, because of this, we incorporate garden to table fresh cooking experiences for our students. We utilize heirloom, organic, and NON-GMO seeds for the cultivation of our student’s garden. We allow parents to supplement any portion of our menu to accommodate for allergies or any other dietary restrictions. We do not serve pork to any of our Little Angels, but we provide other meat options such as chicken, turkey, and on rare occasions beef.
Safety is an important aspect of our program that allows our students to derive maximum benefit from their school experience. Our commitment to safety for each child in our school, allows parents to feel comfortable in leaving their most precious gifts, their children, at our facility while they conduct their daily affairs.
Our eclectic approach to education inspires a sense of wonder, and a love of learning.
We offer the following classes to help our children discover their interest, talents, and new ways of expressing themselves through: Ballet and Tap, Gymnastics, Guitar, Karate, Choir, acting, and drums, sports, chess groups, gardening and science workshop presentations. Current and new classes are added based on interest. Enrichment activities are offered at an additional cost.
Field trips are scheduled each month, based upon the topics and interests that are presented for the month. The goal of having our students participate in field trips is to expand their learning potential in a variety of areas.
INFANT AND TODDLER
- Infant Program: Ages 6 weeks to 24 months
- Toddler 1 Program: Ages 12 months to 18 months
- Toddler 2 Program: Ages 18 months to 30 months
- Two Year Old 1 Program; 24 months to 30 months
- Two Year Old 2 Program: 31 months to 37 months
- Three Year Old Program: 36 months to 48 months
- Four Year Old Program: 48 months to 60 months
- Five to Twelve years old, before school only, drop off Program (Morning care only)
- After School Only, Pick Up program for Grades K-6th (Afternoon care only)
- Before and After School Program K-6th Grade
- Spring Break Day Camp: Preschool through 6th Grade
- Winter Break Day Camp: Preschool through 6th Grade
- Summer Day Camp: Preschool through 6th Grade
login/signup to view Events.
Our alumni corner is where you can see some of our precious students and
their current accomplishments. We are proud of our Little Angels family
and want to showcase their varied and amazing achievements.